CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[Humanities]Region-Country I went there before

[Humanities]Region-Country I went there before
The country I went is Australia, Sydney. I went there when I was kindergarten. It is a perceptual region because different people can have different view and perceptions of Australia, Sydney. Australia, Sydney is also a sub capital city in Australia. The economic of Australia is pretty good and it also is a city have many working building. The most powerful to present cultural characteristic is Sydney opera house. It attracts a lot of people went there every year. The physical characteristics in Sydney is the place need to went to and thinks by our self.
P.S. My picture can't post on the blog

3 comments:

stephanie's blogger said...

==..


hope you have picture's

☆ Serena ☆ said...

Nice~ Can you add a bit more on their cultures?? :)

ChEriNe CHerRy said...

Maybe you can put a map? But otherwise, a great work.. By the way.. Nice layout!~ heehee